Professional, private tutoring service that is tailored to each individual student’s needs and learning style and pace.
Traditional Centre-based tutoring - Melbourne
Traditional tutoring is where the tutor and the student meet in person at the DW Tuition centre. The DW Tuition centre is based in Rowville. Lessons are one on one where one tutor is dedicated to one student during their lesson
The advantages of Traditional Centre-based Tutoring are:
- In Person Interactions.During face to face lessons, our tutor is right next to the student during their lessons at the centre, hence our tutors can use subtle non-verbal cues from their students to help modify the delivery of the lesson as required. It is much easier to pick up subtle hints where a student becomes bored, disinterested or distracted in person. Also, if a student is not forthcoming with their understanding of a topic, our tutors can pick this up from the student’s body language and the vibe in the room, allowing them to modify their teaching style accordingly.
- Large collection of resources.In our DW Tuition centre, we have a large in-house resource library, so your child will always have access to the resources and texts they need. Should a student leave their text book at school, require extra exam questions or advance to other topics; we have the resources to cover it.
- Less susceptibility to distraction.Lessons conducted at our DW Tuition Centre offers an environment dedicated to learning, free from homely distractions. This sets your child into the right frame of mind to maximise learning during their lessons.
- Safe, secure and supervised space.The centre is CCTV monitored further adding to the security and peace of mind to parents.
- Ideal for students that are easily distracted and those who thrive on social interactions.
The Centre is located in Rowville,near the corners of Kelletts Road and Taylors Lane. We are a convenient choice if you live in one of the surrounding suburbs of:
- Ferntree Gully
What makes DW Tuition different:
- Regardless of which method of tuition you choose, whether it’s our Centre-Based Tuition or Online Tuition, we deliver a customised learning experience for each of our students.
- All tutoring lessons are conducted privately, one on one, with a personalised approach.
- We offer tutoring from mid Primary to VCE English and Maths levels.
- We offer an obligation free consultation and assessment before the commencement of your child’s lessons to allow us to get a good gauge about your child’s ability and personality. We use these information to pair him or her up with a compatible tutor.
- Our tutors have exceptional knowledge of the subjects they tutor, but most importantly they have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. These are the quality necessary for them to become a DW Tuition tutor to help our students maximise learning in a fun and interactive way.
- Weekly homework is provided for our students to complete before their next lesson to help consolidate what they’ve learnt during the lesson.
- We provide regular feedback to parents through our Progress Reports system which is completed by your child’s the tutor.
- The subjects we offer tutoring for include Maths (Primary to all VCE maths), English (primary to VCE) and VCE science subjects.
DW Tuition is a service that understands. We understand the chaos and challenges in running a house hold with school aged children and all their extracurricular activities. Should a lesson need to be changed or cancelled, we are happy to accommodate with notice.
With DW Tuition, you can ensure peace of mind that there are:
- No booking fees
- No lock-in contracts
- No hidden costs or minimum terms
We offer flexibility for events that comes up when running a busy household.
Contact us now for your obligation free consultation.